Jeffrey M. Armstrong
President and Chief Executive Officer
• Vice President and General Manager – DRS Consolidated Controls, Inc. from October 2008 to June 2013.
• Vice President of Operations and Engineering; Plant Manager – DRS Power and Controls Technologies, Inc. from February 2007 to October 2008.
• Program and Engineering Management – General Dynamics Electric Boat from August 2001 to February 2007.
• Submarine Officer – US Navy from February 1987 to August 2001.
• Advanced Management Program, Business Management – Harvard Business School
• Nuclear Engineering – US Navy Nuclear Power School
• BSME, Mechanical Engineering – University of Washington
Keith R. Marchiando
Vice President and Chief Financial Officer
• Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer – Carbon Motors Corporation from 2008 to 2013.
• Independent strategy and financial consultant – multiple manufacturing clients in 2007.
• Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer – Dura Automotive Systems, Inc. from 2005 to 2006.
• Vice President and Corporate Controller – Dura Automotive Systems, Inc. from 2003 to 2005.
• Master's degree in Industrial Administration from Carnegie Mellon University.
• BS in Finance from Lehigh University.
Mark S. Hoefing
Chief Operating Officer
• Vice President - Sales and Marketing, Automotive Business, for Perceptron, Inc. from 2004 to 2008.
• Director - Sales and Marketing, Automotive Business for Perceptron, Inc. from 2001 to 2004.
• Various sales, marketing and management positions spanning nearly 20 years with Rockwell Automation, a leading global automation solution provider. Many assignments at Rockwell were focused on the global automotive industry.
• BSE in mechanical engineering from the University of Illinois.
Vice President, Operations and Quality
• Director, Operations and Product Design – Perceptron, Inc. GmbH from 1992 to 2008.
• Engineer – Leybold Degussa AG Hanau from 1989 to 1992.
• Fachhochschule in Electronic, Telecommunication Engineering Diploma from the University Giessen Friedberg.
• Vocational Training in Mechanic and Electronics with Hartmann & Braun AG.
David W. Geiss
Vice President, General Counsel and Corporate Secretary
Previous legal experience:
• General Counsel & Corporate Secretary – Perceptron, Inc. from 2004 to 2006.
• General Counsel – Perceptron, Inc. from 2003 to 2004
• Dykema Gossett PLLC, Senior Associate – Corporate & Securities/Finance from 1997 to 2003.
• Sills, Law, Essad, Fiedler & Charboneau, PC, Associate from 1992 to 1997.
• J.D. from the University of Detroit School of Law.
• A.B. in Political Science from the University of Michigan.
Vice President, Controller and Chief Accounting Officer
• Accounting Consultant External Reporting Group – MCN Energy Group Inc. from 1997 to 1998.
• Controller – Primark Corporation from 1994 to 1997.
• Assistant Controller – Primark Corporation from 1988 to 1994.
• VP, Controller and Director – Primark Leasing Corporation from 1988 to 1996.
Education and Certifications:
• BSA Accounting Major Graduated with distinction from the University of Michigan.
• Certified Public Accountant.
Song Y. Chung
Chief Technology Officer
• Managing Director - Perceptron Asia Pacific operation from 2005 until 2011.
• Director of Sales- Technology Components Group, for Perceptron from 2001 until 2005.
• Technical Director- Engineering, Emerging Business Unit, for Perceptron from 2000 until 2001.
• Master of Science in Engineering Management from the Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute.
• BS in Electrical Engineering from the Georgia Institute of Technology.
Executive Director, Human Resources
• Director, Human Resources – Valenite-Safety, a subsidiary of Sandvik, AB from 2008 to 2010.
• Ford Motor Company - Human Resource Manager, Ford Land; Human Resource Director, Ford China; over 7 years in Mexico, Japan and China; from 1979 to 2007 & 2010 to 2011.
Education and Certifications:
• Master of Industrial and Labor Relations from Cornell University.
• BS in Health Services Administration from Providence College.
• Certified as a Senior Professional in Human Resources (SPHR).