Jeffrey M. Armstrong
President and Chief Executive Officer
• Vice President and General Manager – DRS Consolidated Controls, Inc. from October 2008 to June 2013.
• Vice President of Operations and Engineering; Plant Manager – DRS Power and Controls Technologies, Inc. from February 2007 to October 2008.
• Program and Engineering Management – General Dynamics Electric Boat from August 2001 to February 2007.
• Submarine Officer – US Navy from February 1987 to August 2001.
• Advanced Management Program, Business Management – Harvard Business School
• Nuclear Engineering – US Navy Nuclear Power School
• BSME, Mechanical Engineering – University of Washington
Keith R. Marchiando
Vice President and Chief Financial Officer
• Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer – Carbon Motors Corporation from 2008 to 2013.
• Independent strategy and financial consultant – multiple manufacturing clients in 2007.
• Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer – Dura Automotive Systems, Inc. from 2005 to 2006.
• Vice President and Corporate Controller – Dura Automotive Systems, Inc. from 2003 to 2005.
• Master's degree in Industrial Administration from Carnegie Mellon University.
• BS in Finance from Lehigh University.
Vice President, Operations and Quality
• Director, Operations and Product Design – Perceptron, Inc. GmbH from 1992 to 2008.
• Engineer – Leybold Degussa AG Hanau from 1989 to 1992.
• Fachhochschule in Electronic, Telecommunication Engineering Diploma from the University Giessen Friedberg.
• Vocational Training in Mechanic and Electronics with Hartmann & Braun AG.
Vice President, Controller and Chief Accounting Officer
• Accounting Consultant External Reporting Group – MCN Energy Group Inc. from 1997 to 1998.
• Controller – Primark Corporation from 1994 to 1997.
• Assistant Controller – Primark Corporation from 1988 to 1994.
• VP, Controller and Director – Primark Leasing Corporation from 1988 to 1996.
Education and Certifications:
• BSA Accounting Major Graduated with distinction from the University of Michigan.
• Certified Public Accountant.
Song Y. Chung
Chief Technology Officer
• Managing Director- Perceptron Asia Pacific operation from 2005 until 2011.
• Director of Sales- Technology Components Group, for Perceptron from 2001 until 2005.
• Technical Director- Engineering, Emerging Business Unit, for Perceptron from 2000 until 2001.
• Master of Science in Engineering Management from the Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute.
• BS in Electrical Engineering from the Georgia Institute of Technology.
Vice President, Global Human Resources
• Chief Human Resources Officer, Vice President - Crain Communications Inc. from 2012 to 2014.
• Senior Vice President, Human Resources - Market Strategies International from 2006 to 2012.
• Vice President, Human Resources - Entertainment Publications (Division of IAC/Interactive Corporation) from 1999 to 2003.
• Additional HR leadership roles at Tenneco Automotive and General Mills.
Education and Certifications:
• Master of Labor and Industrial Relations (MLIR) from Michigan State University.
• Bachelor of Arts, Communication Arts and Sciences from Michigan State University.
• Senior Professional in Human Resources (SPHR).
JP La Forest
Managing Director, Asia
• Director - Business Engagement Center & Manager, Business Development – MMPEI – University of Michigan from 2009 to 2011.
• Acting Country Manager - Tenneco Korea from 2006 to 2008.
• Director - Business Development - Tenneco Inc. from 2002 to 2006.
• Co-Founder & Vice President, Strategy - Slingshot Solutions, Inc. from 1999 to 2002.
• Various engineering, business development, consulting, and management positions with Business Development Asia, LLC; General Motors Corp.; Booz • Allen & Hamilton; Tenneco Inc./Tenneco Japan; and AAP St. Marys Corp. (subsidiary of Hitachi Metals America).
• Master of Business Administration – The Wharton School, University of Pennsylvania
• BSET, Mechanical Engineering – University of Dayton
John M. P. Kearney
Vice President & Managing Director, EMEA
• Director of Sales and Marketing, Perceptron EMEA from 2003 to 2008.
• Various positions in project management, application engineering, product management and marketing for Perceptron EMEA spanning over 10 years.
• Director in family owned automotive retail group from 1987 to 1989.
• B.Sc. (Hons) in Physics with Management Science from the University of Kent at Caterbury, UK in collaboration with the Philipps-Universität Marburg, Germany.